- LFUCG Wolf Run Sanitary Sewers Remedial Measures Plan
- LFUCG Springs Branch/Cardinal Lane Stormwater Study
The Cardinal Lane Stormwater Study was performed to investigate the deficiencies in the existing storm sewer infrastructure and make recommendations for improvement. This sub-watershed is located within the Wolf Run Water Shed, and is approximately 282 acres in area.
- Wolf Run Venice-Elam Park Project Study
This preliminary engineering report includes a description of the flooding problem, documentation of resident’s concerns (gathered from questionnaires), viable mitigation alternatives, identification of pitfalls such as utility conflicts, and opinions of probable costs for final design, easement acquisition, and construction.
- Southland Association Green Infrastructure Study
The Southland Drive Green Infrastructure Feasibility Study developed a comprehensive understanding and vision for implementing environmentally and financially sustainable stormwater management practices along the corridor.
Wolf Run Watershed Management Plan
Friends of Wolf Run works with the Wolf Run Watershed Council, The Lexington, Fayette Urban County Government and the Kentucky Division of Water to update and implement the Wolf Run Watershed Management Plan.
The Wolf Run Watershed Plan (Redirects to LFUCG Plan Site)
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Watershed Information
- Chapter 3 – Monitoring
- Chapter 4 – Analysis
- Chapter 5 – BMPs
- Chapter 6 – Strategy for Success
- Chapter 7 – Implementation
- Appendix A: Basin Retrofit Datasheets
- Appendix B: Karst Hydrograph Characterization Report
- Appendix C: Conductivity Survey
- Appendix D: Habitat and Macroinvertebrate Assessment Report
- Appendix E: Hydrogeomorphic Assessment Report
- Appendix F: Wolf Run Watershed Monitoring Report
- Appendix G: University of Kentucky Stormwater Planning
- Wolf Run Quality Assurance Project Plan
- Implementation Plan Sortable Excel Spreadsheet