Join fellow mud puppies to help install new wetland plants at the Cross Keys Park Pond Restoration Project.
Saturday, September 10, 2016 9:00 AM – Noon
This is a full contact water sport with ample mud taking wetland hundreds of plant plugs and getting them into the shore line of the newly restored pond.
- Bring trowels, digging tools, utility gloves.
- Wear foot protection you don’t mind getting wet and muddy.
- Bring your friends and family (Warn them what they are getting into)
- We will have a wash down station to “hose off” after the event.
- Lunch will be served (Bar-B-Cue sandwiches, coleslaw, baked beans, desert
This work was funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under §319(h) of the Clean Water Act through the Kentucky Division of Water to Lexington Fayette Urban County Government (Grant #C9994861-09).